Shammah Records frontline artiste and CEO “Promise” makes yet another statement on the entertainment scene…
February 18, 2019 7:21 am Leave your thoughts
50 Cent has reacted to an order by a Commanding Officer of the New York Police Order, Gonzalez Emmanuel, who called for him to be shot on sight.
Gonzalez gave the order on June 7 2018 during a roll call at the 72nd Precinct in Sunset Park. This was ahead of an appearance to be made by 50 Cent at an NYPD sanctioned boxing match in the Bronx.
According to Gonzalez, he made the comment after 50 Cent threatened him on Instagram.
A source claims:
‘The inspector just said that at roll call. I’m like WTF.’
A representative nof 50 Cent who spoke to press stated that the rapper is taking the threat serious.
‘He is concerned that he was not previously advised of this threat by the NYPD and even more concerned that Gonzalez continues to carry a badge and a gun’, he said.
Reacting to the Officer’s threat, 50 Cent shared his picture on Instagram and wrote:
This is Emanuel Gonzalez commanding officer of the 72percinct. He think he got beef with me,so he sending the Homies to put some work in. NYNOTSAFE #thegangstagotabadge
50 cent, police orfer, react, shot on sight
Categorised in: News
This post was written by kins